Community

Community

Your questions for… Si?!

I’ve not forgotten this.. A.J. on the Board threw down a challenge for me to answer some questions, and suggest I left it for the 20 Days project. I’ve been

Community

Win a signed Ricky Skaggs package!

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love Ricky Skaggs. And he’s generously donated to Daily Dose Day 6 with the enclosed package – a large, nicely signed photo,

Community

Huge news: how you’ve helped TWLOHA today

I wanted to jump straight into action with your donations, which continue to come in, and already have some wonderful news. TWLOHA have set up different stations (or “chapters”) in

Community

Thank you.

Si’s note: we’ve followed this up with a quick 10 minute podcast. The last 20 days have pretty exhausting on a number of levels, but once again you guys have

Community

About the ALS Association

I’ve wrestled with how to describe the importance of the ALS Association since we began the 20 Days project, since we capably covered the other two charities.

Community

Memorabilia winner!

Congratulations to Carwyn Tywyn, who wins our goodie bag of rare Bruce Hornsby memorabilia. We asked you to name your dream setlist, and then asked you to guess what the top

Community

About TWLOHA

The second of our special charities is TWLOHA – a cause devoted to mental health. From their own website: Part of TWLOHA’s mission is to make sure people are informed

Community

About the Merlin Centre

Each time we’ve run a charity event on Bruuuce.com, we’ve included the Merlin Project. On the one occasion we didn’t, enough people asked to support them to necessitate a change

Community

Win rare Bruce Hornsby memorabilia

We’ve run a “Dream Setlist” feature for the last several weeks, and hundreds of you responded! We now have your 25 favourites from Bruce’s entire catalog, including an extensive list of

Community

Win a $100 spending spree at Amazon!

Use your judgement to decide how many CDs are in this picture. Let Si know with your donation, or if you’d prefer not to donate, simply e-mail an answer. What

Community

DelFest tickets winner

Congratulations to Lee Own, who is the winner of a pair of $60 Saturday tickets to DelFest, including Bruce’s performance,  on Saturday May 24. Lee – thanks for your donation

Community

You have talent!

I’ve said it before, and the various cover projects bear it out – you are a talented bunch! We recently came across two videos – one from Craig Seidl, and

Community

“Salivate” contributor Richard Hart

Phoenix-based Richard Hart donated a wonderful version of “Go Back to Your Woods” to our most recent covers project, Salivate. You’ll know that Richard is a gifted musician, but he

Community

Send your drum requests

Bruuuce.com regular Jeff is a keen drummer… as you are about to hear! He’s thrown down a challenge on the Board – he’s going to video some drum solos to

Community

Sunflower Kat!

A number of you have some huge artistic talent… with singing, music, a paintbrush or a camera. Over the years, our friend “Sunflower” Kat Fisher has shared her gift for

Community

Bruce Encounters

Our friend David put forward a great suggestion… Bruce Encounters! We think some of you would have interesting, funny or unusual stories  of meetings with Bruce over the years.

Community

Salivate: John D. Beck

We’ve taken the opportunity recently to catch up with some contributors to some of our Bruce Hornsby cover projects. First up is John D. Beck, who gave us “Talk of

Community

25 years!

Your memories of the first 25 years of Bruce’s career. Please add yours at the bottom of the page!

Community

Hall of Fame

The Bruuuce.com Hall of Fame – Make no mistake, this site depends on the contributions from your good selves. All of your contributions are invaluable. And if you’re in no

Community

25 years – Jennie’s story

Jennie Crabbe: In 1986, when I was a 14-year-old aspiring piano player, I heard “The Way it Is,” and it blew my mind.