You’ve enjoyed some of the puzzles lately – picture contests, Wordles (!) and Victor’s lyrics challenge. We’ll keep them coming, but here’s something to really put the cat among the pigeons… and it’s only a practice!
If you’re familiar with the old “logic puzzles” (sometimes called “Einstein’s challenge” or “Zebra puzzles”, this game follows suit. I’ve given you all the details you need to determine who bought which album. You just need to march the name to the record!
Four women are in the line waiting for a Bruce Hornsby concert. Figure out who bought which record at the merch stand!
- Julie is at one of the ends of the line.
- The woman wearing the black shirt is somewhere to the left of the youngest woman.
- Julie bought Halcyon Days.
- The 54-year-old woman is in third position in the line.
- The woman wearing the red shirt is somewhere between the 43-year-old woman and the one who bought Absolute Zero, in that order.
- Dawn bought The Way It Is.
- The woman from Colorado is at one end of the line.
- The woman in the black shirt is directly in front of the one who bought The Way It Is.
- The woman from Connecticut is directly behind the person who bought Camp Meeting.
- The one in the red shirt is somewhere between the woman from Pennsylvania and Natasha, in that order.
- At one of the ends of the line is the woman who bought The Way It Is.
- Natasha is somewhere between Julie and Dawn, in that order.
- At the head of the line is the one in the green shirt.
Now that you know all of that, which record did Rose, Natasha, Julie and Dawn purchase from the merchandise stand?
HINT: Draw up a grid, if it helps!
Contact Si when you have the answer!
We’ll see how this goes – if enough of you are down with it, we’ll put on a special for Daily Dose Day!
P.S. If you haven’t yet seen it, please take five minutes to complete the 2022 Bruuuce.com survey! It would really help us build a time capsule for future reference,