We’ve made in past $1,800 in our donations! Thank you all very much. You are are making the 20 Days of Bruce a great success. Don’t forget, you can find a more up-to-date total to the left, under “How much have we raised so far?“
We wanted to give each charity a day in the spotlight to explain why they’re important, and what your money is being spent on. This time we’re looking at TWLOHA – To Write Love On Her Arms, a mental health charity.
Our rare memorabilia contest winner will be announced later today.
- Bruce Does the Dead… twenty Grateful Dead songs performed by Bruce are up for download
- Tuesday’s phone chat with Bruce is up, where Bruce drops some big surprises
- The $100 Amazon shopping spree is still up for grabs
- Today’s Yoshi’s download below!
If you’ve enjoyed the music so far, please consider our three worthy charities for a donation. We want to see how much we can raise in the remaining two weeks! You can donate or track the progress of our campaign on the left of the page, or by using the links below. Please enjoy your eighth day of downloads from Yoshi’s!
- Use FirstGiving to donate to the ALS Association (DC, MC and VA Chapter)
- Use JustGiving to donate to the Merlin Centre for Multiple Sclerosis care
- Use the Paypal buttons on the left for your choice of cause or TWLOHA mental health charity
Yoshi’s, Oakland, CA .. November 1 1998 (early show):
01. How Far Am I From Canaan
» 10.6 MiB - 833 downloads
02. Rainbow's Cadillac
» 9.2 MiB - 834 downloads
03. Spider Fingers
» 8.3 MiB - 844 downloads
04. Valley Road
» 9.6 MiB - 805 downloads
05. Sunlight Moon
» 7.5 MiB - 795 downloads
06. Wharf Rat
» 8.0 MiB - 802 downloads
07. (Terrapin Station)
» 3.8 MiB - 821 downloads
08. The Way It Is
» 10.6 MiB - 827 downloads
09. In The Wee Small Hours
» 5.9 MiB - 841 downloads
10. Great Divide
» 7.4 MiB - 839 downloads